- Great and simple user interface.
- Password authentications.
- Unlimited menus, categories and products.
- Product and product groups.
- Orders by product images.
- Orders by options, prices and quantity.
- Gift, cancellation and void features.
- Merge, group and split orders.
- Fast sales from cash registers.
- Print from any printer in any location. Supports cash register and kitchen printers.
- Order processing and settling by cash, credit card, currency and vouchers.
- Transfer payment as debts to current accounts.
- Design floor, table and seat layouts.
- Change, transfer and merge tables on the fly.
- Daily summary of sales and collections.
- Inventory based actions, warnings and reports.
- Confirmation of stock levels and stock takes are easy.
- Backup, restore and cloud synchronisation of entire catalogue.
- Sale by? weight.
- Product search in menu.
- Barcode based products.
- Gifting and cancellation.
- Using pre-defined gift cards.
- Add sub menu features automatically.
- Sub-feature pages.
- Device use in landscape or vertical mode.
- Special notes for orders.
- Add notes to tickets.
- Discount authorisations.
- Support for kitchen roll-based printers.
- Support for Terminal roll-based printers.
- Any other printer that runs on your OS.
Common Features for Restaurants
- Opening sub-tickets for tables.
- Product search in product list.
- Grouping, splitting and merging of orders.
- Splitting payments based on multiple orders.
- Receive payment in foreign currencies.
Common Features for Fast Food
- Adding quick buttons for payment.
- Customizable numerator.
- Transferring fast food orders to tables.
- Merging tickets.
- Delivery tracking
- Caller ID support
- Identifying location on maps
- Delivery time tracking
Account System Features
- Define unlimited accounts.
- Define unlimited transaction documents.
- Payables and receivables tracking and administration.
- Customisable account screens and reports.
Inventory / Cost Features
- Cost calculation and tracking.
- Unlimited products.
- Unlimited stock quantities.
- Sub products, ? up sales and cross sales.
- Detailed receipting.